First you must find out what is your hair type and hair texture before you can begin to find the Carrier and Essential Oils for your hair type and texture and when you determine whether your hair is straight, wavy, curly, or kinky and whether your hair is thin, fine, thick, coarse, or kinky you then have to determine which hair regimen will help resolve or help retain your hair’s health whether that be not so healthy at the time or you already have healthy hair and just want to retain your hair’s healthiness and once these factors have been determined you will now have to find the right hair care products to go with your Carrier and Essential Oils for better results from each hair regimen you apply to your hair. What is Carrier Oils you may be wondering or you may already even know but Carrier Oils are called carrier oils because they Carry the essential oil onto the skin. Carrier Oils is very important in hair care because they can be very excellent vital nourishment for the hairshaft ( Cuticle, Cortex, Medulla) as well as being that they are great moisturizers, strengtheners and very nourishing for hair. Carrier oils are also known as base oil or vegetable oil they are usually derived from seeds or nuts. Cold pressing and maceration are the two main methods of producing Carrier Oils.
Your Carrier Oils are as listed below in alphabetical order:
1. Almond Oil: is light, non-greasy, and fast absorbing oil that also conditions the hair.
2. Apricot Kernel Oil: adds shine and moisture making it great for dry hair.
3. Avocado Oil: is light and vitamin rich with Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. It is very nourishing to the hair.
4. Castor Oil: is a wonderful humectant. It attracts and retains moisture to the hair, making it a great emollient when used with other oils
5. Coconut Oil: softens hair and conditions the scalp. It is also good for strengthening and nourishing damaged hair by preventing protein loss.
6. Emu Oil: is highly penetrating and will not clog pores. It contains Vitamins A and E and has been used to reverse the effects of hair loss.
7. Grapeseed Oil: is a light, odorless, and vitamin rich oil which adds moisture and shine. It also contains a large amount of linoleic acid which is essential for healthy cells.
8. Hazelnut Oil: is medium weight and fast absorbing. Great moisturizing oil.
9. Hempseed Oil: adds gloss and manageability to hair. Loaded with essential fatty acids that moisturizes and replenishes. It is great for dry scalp and damaged hair.
10. Jojoba Oil: is similar to the hair's natural oil and inhibits overproduction of the sebaceous glands making it great for oily scalps. It moisturizes the hair and is great for hair loss caused by breakage.
11. Neem Oil: is an antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic. It can fight and treat lice, cure ringworm, and treat many other scalp disorders.
12. Olive Oil: strengthens and nourishes the hair. It helps frizzy hair by smoothing the cuticles and adding shine. Olive oil is used prevent dry scalp and dandruff.
13. Sesame Oil: is a light antibacterial oil great for dry scalp. The oil penetrates quickly and nourishes the hair. Regular application may also result in darker hair.
14. Wheat Germ Oil: softens hair, soothes and nourishes irritated scalp, decreases thinning, and leaves a healthy scalp. It is high in Vitamins A, D, and E, protein, and essential fatty acids.
When you know your hair type you can find the best results to your hair care needs with the mixture of some of these Carrier Oils for your All About Healthy Hair Care Needs
|Normal Hair||Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil: with the mixture of these oils you are restoring moisture from hair loss due from breakage while strengthening and nourishing the hair at the same time as well as softening hair as you condition the scalp to prevent further protein loss in the hair.|
|Dry, Damaged, or Frizzy Hair||Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil: with this mixture you are attracting and retaining moisture to the hair with a humectant while moisturizing your dry hair loss from breakage as you strengthen and nourish your frizzy hair by preventing dry scalp as you smooth and soften your cuticle layer of your hair shaft|
|Oily Hair||Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil: with this mixture you are stabilizing your hair sebaceous hair glands caused by breakage and hair loss as your moisture and shine is restored for healthy cells|
|Thinning Hair||Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil: with this mixture you will get all the vitamins your hair needs with the retained moisture and conditioned hair shine from healthy hair cells rejuvenation that strengthens the hair shaft while nourishing it at the same time|
|Dandruff||Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil: with this vitamin, moisture retained enriched mixture that gives your hair the strength and nourishment needed as your scalp gets the light antibacterial nourishment while all soften and conditioning your hair from the protein loss from hair damage|
Now Essential Oils are your scented oils. We want to use Essential Oils for hair because they stimulate the sebaceous glands in the scalp to produce more oil, or we use Essential Oils for hair because they also restore the glands back to normal too! While essential oils often have a pleasant aroma, their chemical makeup is complex and their benefits vast—which makes them much more than something that simply smells good. Essential oils are extracted from aromatic plant sources via steam distillation, and are highly concentrated and far more potent than dry herbs. Although they are fat soluble, they do not include fatty lipids or acids found in vegetable and animal oils. Essential oils are non water-based phytochemicals made up of volatile aromatic compounds that are very clean, almost crisp, to the touch and are immediately absorbed by the skin with its pure, unadulterated stimulus which makes Essential Oils translucent and range in color from crystal clear to deep blue. Essential oils have been used throughout recorded history for a wide variety of wellness applications. The modern use of essential oils has continued to grow rapidly as health scientists and medical practitioners continue to research and validate the numerous health and wellness benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils which you can find on Healthy Hair Plus. Essential oils are used for a very wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. Essential oils are usually administered by one of three methods: diffused aromatically, applied topically, or taken internally as dietary supplements. The chemical structure of essential oils also allows them to be absorbed into the bloodstream via the skin for internal benefit throughout the body which makes them very beneficial to Healthy Hair growth that has been damaged or distressed. Be sure to use only 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions.