Healthy Hair Plus

Find what your hair need with Healthy Hair Plus.">

4/19/2013

All About Healthy Hair
 
 
I tried an at home Deep Protein Treatment on my hair consisting of an egg, vinegar, yogurt, Joico Reconstruct Conditioner, and Coconut Oil left it on for 25 minutes then rinsed that out and followed up with a good penetrating Moisturizing Conditioner to restore moisture back into my hair after the protein treatment and I tell you the results were very good I mean that treatment left my hair feeling soft, silky, shiny, and healthy looking I must and will make this a part of my monthly regimen for my chemically, dry, porous, color treated, and relaxed hair. So here is a quick video glimpse of my finished results after the protein treatment that I recommend to any one with hair as damaged as my hair is because the results are excellent you must try it to believe it.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment