|Different Unisex Shampoos|
What is Shampoo?
Shampoos are designed to clean the hair and scalp of grime, dust, oil, and dirt so you may have to experiment with many different types of shampoos from Healthy Hair Plus to find which one performs best for your hair type and texture. There are so many different kinds of shampoos to choose from and there is also shampoos gentle enough to use daily which will actually improve the condition of your hair type and texture.
How many kinds of shampoos are there?
- Normal hair: this hair is neither prone to oiliness or dryness how lucky are you who has normal hair all you have to do is continue to take care of your tresses with quality products that keep it clean, conditioned, and protected from environment damage.
- Combination Hair: this hair shows signs of oiliness around the root area and the ends of the hair remains dry and the oiliness can be caused by overuse of conditioners and styling products as well as by humidity and pollution.
- Oily Hair: this hair looks oily, dull, and dirty along the length of the hair-shaft. To check to see if your hair is oily rub your fore-fingers along your scalp gently rubbing then rub your thumb and fore-finger together and if it feels slippery then you have an overactive sebum glands causing you to have an oily scalp.
- Dry Hair: this hair will look dull, lifeless, and parched at its worst and it may look frizzy and fuzzy as well as straw-like. Your scalp may look like it has white flakes, small powdery flakes and this may be that they are often the result of stress, too much alcohol, or tiredness however if the flakes are larger and more translucent as well as moist then you could have dandruff being caused by an over production of sebum in the hair follicles rather than the scalp.
- Chemically Treated Hair: this hair is when coloring, perming, relaxing, or environmental process change the make up of your hair permanently even though these chemicals may be more gentle than ever. Chemically treated hair needs more support with rehydrating shampoos and conditioners that are specifically designed for this hair type and be sure that the products you choose contain sunscreen to protect your hair from damage caused by ultraviolet light to help keep your chemically colored treated hair looking fresher longer.